bayaLOGISTICS - Ingenious software for NVOCC
Fast and Accurate transfer of information is as important as moving the shipment itself. At Bayasys Infotech we understand that having an upgraded technology, is a core business strategy and a strength. Our current edition of bayaLOGISTICS ERP is a comprehensive and highly integrated enterprise software for NVOCC's (Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier); that mainly manages the following activities:
- Export-Import Operations
- Coastal Movement
- Agency Operations
- Detention billing
- Maintenance & Repair
- Lease & Container Management
- Container Status Enquiry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- bayaLOGISTICS is a 'web-based solution' for NVOCC's; it can work over internet and can also be hosted from a data center or accessed from cloud.
- Handles entire global network & multiple registered entities (Companies) under a group, and facilitates seamless intercompany transactions and hassle-free reconciliation.
- Lines, Agency, SOC, etc. are managed with our unified enterprise software for logistics.
- The Export-Import work flow is streamlined with total control of the process.
- Both International and Domestic container movements are managed by our single software.
- bayaLOGISTICS is an 'Event driven software' for NVOCC - Container status/activity (Container Movement) is traceable at any time.
- Efficient control of equipment repairs by integrating depots and surveyors.
- bayaLOGISTICS (NVOCC Software) facilitates multi-level approval of relevant documents and provides high-end security features, audit trials etc.
- Provides real time visibility in terms of the financial figures; whenever a shipment invoice or vendor bill is generated.
- Hassle free Bank Reconciliation; by facilitating upload of the statement from the bank and reconciliation against the system bank book on single screen with options for creating voucher, reverse reconciling, etc.
- Eliminates document re-keying and provides standard communications with vendor partners (Slot operators, Ports, etc.)
- Ensuring increase in productivity and promoting the development of a paperless environment with service providers by integrating seamless (Two-way Communication) with business partners such as PORTs using EDIFACT, XML or ANSI standards.
- IGM files for customs are generated by the system online.
- System generates profitability considering container as the basic entity and it can be further consolidated based on a shipment, vessel, route, etc.
- Provides complete business visibility to identify opportunities and risks through built-in dashboards.
- Our NVOCC software reduces operating expenses and helps achieve higher margins by increasing productivity.